Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Learning Goals

In Te Maunga we have been trying to figure out what our goals are. I am only going to talk to you about one group of goals… My maths goal. Here they are Order mixed fractions with 1/2, 1/4,1/3,1/5, 1/10, Know equivalent fractions for 1/2, 1/4,1/3,1/5, 1/10  with denominators 10,100,1000 and Solve simple equivalent ratio problems. Those are the goals I want to achieve before week 5 (our reports week) I chose these goals because they make me have a hard challenge and I love that. So to achieve that goal I will first watch a video, practise it then evidence. Once we have done that we link it to our maths tracking sheet. I think I did well achieving some of my goals.

Here is my presentation about learning goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment