Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

End Of Term Reflection

In Te Maunga we have been learning to write a end of term reflection. The end of term reflection has lots of different questions on it and we have to answer 4 of them. For example... Overall my term was because…….

How am I different this term???
I think I did well writing this reflection but I could do better by adding more detail in my answers. 

Here is my reflection


Overall my term was because…….

Overall my term was AWESOME because we learned so much more and Whaea Jessie came back which was great!!! Mr Lindsay helped us do year 7 and 8 stuff so it has been a really successful term. Next term I will learn lots more and have truck loads of fun stuff. Hopefully we will do a breakout and have the whole term with Whaea Jessie.

What am I particularly grateful for?

I am particularly grateful for Whaea Becks and Whaea Jessie. Whaea Becks teaches us all the levels and stages that we need to learn. She helps us if we are stuck and if we are falling behind. Whaea Jessie helps us for about 3 weeks and is kinda a second teacher. In my opinion she is the best teacher aid ever. We have a good relationship with both teachers so I am really grateful for that.

What was the most challenging part of the term?

My most challenging part of the term was learning the goal recall all multiplication facts. I was struggling really badly and I still don’t get it. I also find struggling working in peers, I prefer to work alone. I like all the students in the class but I am use to working alone. I actually feel like that it is kinda annoying when I work in a peer, I don’t know why.

How am I different this term???

I think I am different this term because I have like gotten smarter and strategies are easier. I hope next term will be easy and simpler, maybe I will even get up to stage 7. I also think my behavior is different by me being more well behaved.  I love how different this term is with the student led stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment