Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Project Island Song

In Te Maunga some kids got to go to Project Island Song. It was really fun and exciting. Once we got back we had to write thank you letters and do a presentation about it. The presentation had to say what we learned, please have a look at my presentation. I did my presentation with Isaiah M and George. I think I did well doing this presentation by not going overboard with photos and effects but I could do better by putting more detail in what I learned.


Here is my Presentation

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bella,
    It’s me Ocean in Te Ngahere. I really liked you Project Island slide Presentation I also like how you have said what you were learning and what you did. I learned how you make traps and what goes in them.

    Thanks for posting
    Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella. It's Liam. N here. I like when you did your project island song. It is awesome. Did you check it with your group. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liam,
      Thanks for reading my blog.
      I checked it with Whaea Becks.

      Bella

      Delete