Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Learning Goals

In Te Maunga we have been trying to figure out what our goal are.. We have 4 goals a writing goal, a reading goal, a maths goal and a personal goal. We try and achieve our goals every week. Once we have achieved our goal we have to evidence it. A evidence could just be a picture of a poster, a slide show or a powtoon. I have achieved my reading goal that was… to understand all prefixes. I added some evidence by making a poster. Now I have to think of a brand new goal, I decided my new goal would be to understand all suffixes so maybe I just need to research a few, understand what it means then prove it. I think I did well achieving my goal quicker but I could do better by understanding what my goal means and how I can achieve it.

My personal goal was to talk less socially. I think I have achieved it because for a few days I have been sitting next to sensible people like Indie and Payton. I have been social talking a little bit but I have done better.  So now I need a new one. So I think It could be to stay on task.


Here is my learning goal presentation  


No comments:

Post a Comment