Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Letter To Mrs Lindsay

In Te Maunga we have been writing thank you letters for Mrs Lindsay. We are writing persuasive letters to try and persuade her to buy a website called number hub. I think I did awesome at doing my writing but I could do better by talking less socialy.
Anyway here is my letter.

School Rd
Paihia School
Paihia

3 August 2017

Mrs Lindsay
School Rd
Paihia School
Paihia

Dear Mrs Lindsay,

I am here today to try and persuade you to buy us the awesome, spectacular, splendid, wonderful, amazing, fantastic and excellent Maths Hub website. I believe that we should have the Maths Hub website because it helps us achieve our goals,  saves the teacher a lot of time and it is so easy and clear.

Firstly if you are trying to figure out how to achieve your goal then you just go to the website and watch the video. Once you have done that there are a few practise activities and when you are done you can go and answer some questions that are on there to prove it so then we get a new goal. I thought it was your job to help us achieve our goals?

Secondly it will help the teacher so much by saving time because if we had to wait for Whaea Becks to say “go and do this worksheet then go and do e ako and and and”. If we just had the website then we could go and get our task.

Lastly it is not confusing at all. It is very clear and easy to understand. If the teacher was talking about our I cans we would be so confused because the teacher does not speak kid talk. The website can tell us everything we have to do and the students will understand what to do.

So Mrs Lindsay do you care about our learning, do you want us to get a good future?. If you do please get us this awesome website that will help us sooooooooooooooooooooo much. I hope I have persuaded you.
From Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bellla I really love your writing to Mrs Lindsay.I really hope Mrs lindsay loves that writing of yours it looks really nice.
    Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cilla, thanks for reading my blog. Have you ever written a letter for someone because you want something?

    ReplyDelete