Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Camp

On the 27th of November Te Maunga and Te Moana went to Coopers Beach for camp. It was so much fun! There were lots of cool activities like the water slide, confidence course and kayaking. We had these really awesome dorms with bunks. I was at the top bunk next to Tia, Ataahua and Tayla. We had the best chefs there who made us breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also had awesome parents who helped us with obstacles and loads of the activities.  The last day we went down for a swim at the beach. It was so warm and there was really big waves. It was a shame we had to go home. My favourite part about camp was the water slide and confidence course.


Once we got back from camp on 29th we had to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about it. Payton, Vinnie and I made a trailer. We added awesome effects and great sounds. I think I did well creating the trailer but I could do better by not getting caught up in awesome effects.

Here is my trailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment