Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Summer Learning Journey W3 D4

Activity 1: On your blog, use the following sentence starter from the original book to finish the story.

Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy,

Down the park and on the ferry.

He hopped off and found a bench to take nap,

When he woke up someone had stolen his cap.

He walked up the street,

But realised he wanted something to eat.

He walked to a cafe,

And in the lost propety he had nothing to say.

His cap was sitting there,

He felt like a millionare,

At home Hairy Maclary,

Was happy and merry.


Activity 2: On your blog tell us which country you would visit and give us three (3) reasons for your choice. Find some pictures on the internet of things that you would like to see and do in this country.

I would love to go to France to see Paris and also to see the Ifle Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris and I would like to go to mueseums in Paris.

Image result for notre dame paris  Image result for Paris


Bonus Activity: Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?

I would also like to interview Jacinda Ardern because she is our our prime minister. I would like to find out how long she wants to be Prime Minister and what plans she has for the future of New Zealand.

Review I liked this post for Summer Learning Journey I give it 5 stars.





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Bella,
    I’m Dani, one of the bloggers here at the Summer Learning Journey. I work in the Kaikohekohe cluster of schools, so you will see me commenting on a few of your posts over the summer! Your story is fantastic! It’s awesome how you used lots of rhyming words. When I was younger I loved reading any story from the Hairy Maclary series because they all rhymed! Have you got a favourite book or series that you really enjoy reading?
    Franca would be a beautiful place to visit! It has so much history and amazing buildings like the Eiffel tower and The Louvre. I have a friend who is exploring Paris as we speak! She has sent lots of great photos of everything she is seeing, I’m pretty jealous! If you had the chance to go to paris, who would you take with you?
    Jacinda Ardern is a great person to pick. I think she has lots of great ideas to help make New Zealand better and it will be interesting to see how that happens. If you were Prime Minister, what would one of your plans be?
    Keep the great blogs coming!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete