Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Summer Learning Journey W2 D4

Activity 1:  Planes, Trains & Automobiles. 
On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

I would love to go to Milford Sound because it seems like a great place to grow up in. Also from the photos from the website look like it has a lot of adventures to go on so that is another reason. My last reason is that it is just a really beautiful place and it is just wonderful.

Activity 2: It’s All in the Name

On your blog, give us a list of three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool. Put a star (*) beside the name that you like the most.

1. Lucky lake
2. Strange Waters *
3. Green ponds
4. Lime Milkshakes



Activity 3: Picture perfect
My FAVOURITE selfie was number 2.

Woah.. where am I? I feel like I am in a new world. Am I dreaming... is this fake. Oh my gosh this is real. I am finally here. It took 4 hours but this was so worth it. I need to take a selfie. Wait what if I drop the phone. Nah that will never happen. *Click*. WOW what a beautiful view. I have to tell everyone.. this is awesome. Look everyone is waving. I feel like a celebrity soaring the sky's. Is that what every celebrity feels like?? Ok don't fall that is a very steep drop. Maybe I should start heading back. Ok steady very steady. AHHHHH nooo I am falling. *Wakes up* Oh no that was a dream.. I knew it. I think today I will go check out the waterfalls instead.


Happy birthdays to Tal Fishman (My favourite youtuber) Haylee Williams, Kristina Priminova etc.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella,

    Well done on successfully completing another day's worth of activities! We are trying to catch up on commenting after we took a small break for Christmas/New Year's.

    I am happy to read that you'd love to go to the Milford Sounds and why. However, with the Milford Sounds activity, you were meant to choose which mode of transport you'd choose to explore the beautiful place. Could you reread the instructions and either edit this post or comment below to ensure you receive full points for that activity :-)

    Cool names for the geothermal pools! Do you have one more? (The question asked for 5). I think my favourite was the lime milkshake.

    Your selfie story was very creative. I would never have thought to make the photo a dream, well done Bella! Thinking outside of the box is so cool to see, especially in creative writing pieces like that.

    Keep up the great work!
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bella,
    I like your story for that picture you choose.I like how at the end you woke up and it was a dream, that is really cool.
    Keep up the good work,
    Alexandria.

    ReplyDelete