Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Summer Learning Journey W4 D1 OMG LAST WEEK

Activity 1: On your blog, list five interview questions that you would like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

1. What gave you the idea to start WOW?
2. Who is your support team?
3. What is your favourite outfit you have made?
4. Do you name your outfits?
5. How long does it take to make one of your dresses?

Activity 2: On your blog tell us whether, or not, you believe that taniwha exist. Be sure to explain to us why you feel this way.

I do believe the taniwha exist because there are so many story's and myths about it that if it were a lie they would run out of things to say. So it must be true!!!

Activity 3: On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China.

B- Beautiful city now a polluted mess
E- Exiting trip, terrible destination
I- I am not saying I hate China
J- Just the thought of pollution destroys me
I- I would like to visit China
N- Never would I go to Beijing
G- Going to China actually might be quite fun

Daily update: Hey guys hope you holidays are going well!!! Have a lovely week.




6 comments:

  1. Mōrena Bella,

    Welcome back! The Kaikohekohe team have missed reading your blogs the last week. It's wonderful to see you back online.

    I enjoyed reading your questions for Dame Suzie Moncrieff, I especially liked the question "who is your support team". I think with any goal or project you are working towards achieving, it is so important to have a strong team of people that support and encourage you. Who would be your support team?

    Your acrostic poem is well written but slightly confusing as I don't know if it means you would or wouldn't like to go to China. I think the pollution there sounds very scary and that activity made me appreciate how lucky we are in New Zealand to have fresh air to breath and way less pollution. If there was one place in this world that you could travel to, where would it be?

    Thanks for the little daily update. I hope you're having a great holiday too Bella. I also have another question, is Jack your brother?

    Cheers,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Georgia,
      Thanks for the feedback this week. I read over the acrostic poem myself just now and it is a bit confusing. I will be changing it up. Jack is not my brother he just has another sister called Bella Andrews. We are friends though.
      Have a nice day
      Bells

      Delete
    2. Hey Bells, Hi Georgia, This is true I do have a sister named Bella but I am not Bella Ata's friend. - Jack

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the clarification Bella and Jack :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella,

    Well done on your awesome mahi this summer Bella. The Kaikohekohe commenting team are so proud of your efforts and how many activities you managed to complete, ka pai.

    My favourite activity that you completed was the hotel in Antartica that you created. I loved your google drawing for it and the location you chose for your hotel.

    Which was your favourite activity to complete?

    I hope you have had a lovely summer and I am looking forward to visiting your school in February.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia Ora Bella,

    Well done for completing so many of the Summer Learning Journey activities! The Summer Learning Journey officially ends tonight at midnight! So if you wanted to any more activities you only have a few more hours!

    Congratulations for working so hard over your summer break! Have you enjoyed it? What was your favourite activity? My favourite activity of yours was your acrostic poem about your fantastic beast!

    Are you looking forward to going back to school? I know I’m excited to go back school and I can’t wait the Summer Learning Journey again next summer!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete