Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Summer Learning Journey W3 D1

Activity 1: On your blog, tell us what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.

Summer
1. Paihia's Para sail trip
2. Rotorua- Pohuto Geyser
3. Waitomo Caves


Activity 2: You are my sunshine XD
On your blog, list five different things that we can do to protect ourselves from the sun this summer!
1. Wear a waterproof hat
2. ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN
3. The sun always gets stronger between 10am and 3pm so maybe go before or after that time.
4. Wear sunglasses
5. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.

Activity 3: Make a graph.




2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Bella,

    Well done on this summer themed day of activities! I hope you have been enjoying the Northland sun this summer and remembering your 5 tips to stay sun smart. I'm glad you've included reapplication of sunscreen in your list. This is so important, especially if you go swimming and your sunblock melts away with the sea/pool.

    You've done an excellent job at the temperature graph. It is hard to even imagine how you'd feel in 42 degree weather! That seems way too hot to even do anything. Today while working I have had to sit in front of my fan because otherwise I overcook and it definitely isn't 42 degrees in Whangarei today. What do you do to keep cool? I drink ice cold water and go for cold showers if I am not near a pool or the ocean.

    Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing more blog posts from you soon.
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bella,
    Great Job on completing day 1 of week 3. I like your graph about the temperatures.
    Keep up the good work,
    Alexandria.

    ReplyDelete